Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Is The Difference A Partial And A Crown

Mine Craft Server

I'm happy that the server is so well attended and everyone there was fun and no one builds crap. But I find myself a pity that he has so few slots!
I may appear to him to run stable with a maximum of 8 players. More makes the hardware will not.
I can upgrade the server, of course, he would take an estimated 18-20 people at the ... However, it would cost me twice as much as a month now.
And what if after a week or two no longer feel like mine has Craft and I'm sitting on nem thicker server with 20 slots, of which never uses more than 5? Then the upgrade would have been unnecessary.

Hm! Has nothing but problems one. The love of money:)


Again to clarify the way: If you do not, the message "Server is full!" receives, it's not on my server that is not to get into! Try again, which often takes several times until it works, because the master server of mine Craft often times overwhelmed. If my server does not say "good jo is the must play with you" goes just for nothing!)

Oh, I just rent premium memberships for the server and thus finance the upgrade \\ o /

0 comments:

Post a Comment