Saturday, February 12, 2011

What Happens To Herpes On Tongue

Flowers for myself






must at this point I ask you something ... is that corner? I changed the TV corner but somehow ... ohhhh, the mood is set a non-o (... see below lives



The mouse and the rest of the family, o) ... my husband had ended on Thursday that is also a meeting of the Third Kind Wednesday in a keynote discussion on rodents, vermin and my mouse. My dad, my father and my husband were in agreement about which we interpret poison. I was against it. Which we do nothing, which we do nothing. And if ever we catch the mouse and put them out.
"Mausel," said my dad dressed to my husband, "you have the permission my daughter freaks fully explain." My father muttered something unintelligible local dialect on until at last all were gone. My husband then said the evening: "Catch the mouse and translated it from my account. But until Friday, you must be gone or death. "" Ok, I war. "Thursday morning, I went shopping just rang my phone." I've just seen your mouse, "said my husband with a slightly husky voice." It's great, "I said." Have you it "" I could not decide-it did, bring your family. "It sounded a bit irritated." What? "" There were about ten mice under the old tub! "" Ohhhhh ... "Not" ohhhh, the door is now and now you move your butt back home and catch the mice. In other case this afternoon, all death, "" Coming! "
kept very quickly Heimwerkerhof, all tools purchased, held or in the supermarket and go home. Tons of smeared Nutella on toast and a giant fishing net and thick gloves rose relative position in the bathroom. As I sat petrified on the floor and waited. And waited. And waited. There was no one, no mouse, no family, just me and the dog panting at the door, it was bent on the Nutella sections. And when I was about the twentieth time to count the tiles on the wall, I heard a scrape. Behind the tiles.
I held my breath and stayed quite calm. First came my mouse. Slipped through the opening set, down and checked out the situation. Then she darted to the plate with Nutella toast and began to zukauen it around. Another rustle, and two mice were behind. And another, and another, and another. Until suddenly, nine mice were sitting on the plate and nibbled on the toast. Very slowly, almost in slow motion, I swung with the spoons and bang: it all mice were sitting in the net. On quicken and screaming and very nervous, they ran back and forth.
"Mausoooooooooooooooooooo! I need the box!" I cried and my husband opened the door cautiously. It passed some time before we finally shipped the mice were in the box, I loaded these into the car and drove to the Ruhr. I solemnly sat on the box, opened the lid and bye. On the way back I stopped at the flower shop and grabbed a lot of tulips and Hyazienthen. Because I had earned me: o) ... You see, it all goes. You just have to do ... Tine

0 comments:

Post a Comment