Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Refillable Compressed Air

Who lives still here?

I felt ten o'clock every morning until pitchers need coffee before I even find my pulse, is the negative effect that I'm running to the toilet constantly. And so I was totally jittery again this morning before the front door and had the "water" literally up to my neck stand .. door open and make ganzzzzzzzzz quick pee. And suddenly I thought, "Was not it?" I remained seated and quiet. No noise, no sound breathe very faint
and behold. after two or three minutes slipped out a small creature with huge black eyes behind the bag with red ribbon. Turned three times in the bathroom and jumped directly into the feed bowl from the dog. I sat on the toilet with wide eyes and thought: No ne, now we also have mice? This small thing but could not even not to bother and just plastered times the remains of the bowl. Then she stood on her hind legs and looked at me. So we looked at. I absolutely still, the mouse completely still, we Staart us from just a meter away.
Until suddenly a key moved in the castle and called my husband: Helloooooo? Zack was the mouse gone again. is I can not tell you where, this went so fast now we find ourselves in search of the mouse, for which this little guy accidentally walled up somewhere, is not at all. My husband suggested that it is a "non-paying tenants from the basement, as we have since yesterday a big hole in the ground for the new drainage pipe ... that was good about the thing: I'm wide awake! O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment