Sunday, February 13, 2011

Putting Drywall On Roof Of Car With No Roof Rack

again I know ...






for I have in the past week discovered something I did not want to hide from you. This is the blog of the photographer Maria-Isabel Hanson with the stylist Nina Hartmann also known as "Vintage by Nina" finds from France is in the limelight. And only the things Altes.Nina sets the scene and Isabel makes the pictures ... really beautiful and I must admit, I'm a little envious.
My talent is not definitely in it, pretty pictures get shut concluded. In this regard, I'm more of talent-free. Had someone told me earlier how difficult it is to carry on beautiful photos, I probably would have smiled and thought: Of course ... that's really hard ...: o) I was taught otherwise.
This is the feat of capturing images in such a way that you would think: Bohr, how beautiful is this ... have to have, have ... how do they do that with the colors? find more impressions can be found here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment