Sunday, February 27, 2011

Army Reserve Drill In Another State

...

After I had the last few weeks my creative hole and everything did not work somehow, I'm so glad that the ideas in my head right now only bubble Sun
My fashion Tussi me the last week in a thousand places razed for new ideas to win. Coffee drink here, shop here ... and tada ... it worked: o)
And Madame has in France once again in love. I have four original old Thonet Bistro found chairs that are just fantastic.
And all that I write with my Christmas present from Mausoleum, o) --- I still get an Apple Ipad namely, that the last weeks lying around, because it did not work at home. Because the router or wireless ... no idea. With something I know nothing at all.
In any case, I have now while rumgenöhlt until Mausoleum has bought a map and lo and behold ... it works. I hope now just ...* laughs * if not, I arrived home, again write anything new.
Moreover, in the picture below you see my chick is not fashion ... me. I always run at camera shots .... * Laughs *
picture of Butiksofie
Then Friday was still the love of Anja Butiksofie there and took pictures.
have probably seen all but I must still say thank you again. Have become really beautiful and I'm really looking forward to the next project: o) ...
love Anja, me again of many, many thanks.
So your loved ones ... I werkel now like a little something on Ipad around and look, what's so ever so everything.
love greet Tine

0 comments:

Post a Comment