can 1und1 me like
I've sent a resignation statement to the server at 1and1. I suspect that facing me across and throughout the year in it want to keep. Keep your fingers crossed that this does not happen.
reason that I have now found out is that all VPS from 1and1 have a very low set limit of simultaneously executable processes. Including an upgrade of the server would not allow me more Minecraft slots. If this artificial limit would not I would have probably as early as the 15 instead of only 8
I sense war. I did not feel like weeks of paperwork that ... Which never works, dammit.
What happened next to the server I do not know if I am somewhere else a new hire or let it be or no idea what.
I inform you here if there is something new There. At the moment I let go the server yet. Hopefully not for long.
0 comments:
Post a Comment