today "everything is stupid ... O (
For about a week I change our eating and living, and land again and again with the same result: Then it is stupid to me verrüscht, then back to bare, then too much will be too little closet!. from right to left, low cabinet or other enclosure in, table angle, then straight back table. chest against the wall, away from the chest wall, shutter on the left wall ... so stupid shutter to the right wall ... even more stupid .. I am still mad. It's as if my spatial thinking would be totally gone. Is there a decorative burn-out syndrome? I am not even able to add one candle holder halfway decent place ... and somehow I do not know what I wanted.
Then I want rustic, then more bells and whistles ... I will color and when color is there, I would rather know ... terribly unsatisfactory.
Especially since it looks to us like after a bomb attack. Cabinets are in space, everything is mixed up in the hallway and bathroom and is still building site. Tomorrow or Thursday is the painter and finally makes the ceiling finish. Thank God ... maybe then my feeling is coming back home .. O)
tine
0 comments:
Post a Comment