Majo has explained to my blog to their favorite blogs. Wow, I was really flat! As I have read Majo's explanation, I would be completely flat and I was extremely happy. Thank you for this!
Especially because I treated my blog recently rather neglected and considered at the beginning was if I blog because of the lack of time should not adjust better.
friends and family seem but so few times to come by here and found my idea is not so good blog broke the basket. Although very rarely leave a comment, but we'll talk yet so the one time or another over a blog posting of mine. And yet such a beautiful award from Maja! Do we go from here now on and I'll try whether I do not blog again but still more can fill with life.
Here are the conditions for the award:
You have been tagged and want to join?
Create a post by you post the Love Blog image, the instructions reinkopierst (= the text you are reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award and inform by the comment in her blog that you accept the Award; tell her the link of your award posts.
Then you wonder you 3-5 favorite blogs that you also link in your post, and the owner of each per Kommetar function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is.
love bloggers, the goal of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you to post any blogs that already have many readers!
Talented beginners and people who blog for a while though, but still not as well known are pleased to be determined.
instructions end;)
I find it a very nice Action. I give my favorite blogs yet known, but must look around again before a little bit.
Edit:
Among one of my favorite blogs is clearly the blog of Nicole ! Since I did not think too long, but had only time to see if they are not the award has been. Nicole always surprises me with lots of lovely plants. Everything she does, she does with great attention to detail. I love her blog and her things simple. A visit with her is always worthwhile.
Another of my favorite blog is the blog of Ines . Ines has long her blog is not so, but I look like over there, even if I do not live much lately have done. And there - as I have to admit - for lack of time and far too little comment .. shame ... Ines beautifully designed mini-albums and other works.
0 comments:
Post a Comment