Monday, January 24, 2011

Black And Ivory Wedding Reception

cubbyhole is gone ...


Day 3,: when women want something, they get it too: o) - but since my husband My completely renovated and missbiligt partout refuses zuhelfen I had, ran by another. And who can you always call? He who cuts a question without and without time to discuss just all gone? -
Exactly: THE PAPA!
We were in this corner of a so-called "cubbyhole" in which lying around all the Sch ..., of which one (s) just did not know where to put it. (We also have three basement!)
Since our ceiling but have 3,50 m height and I am suffering from vertigo, I can not. So Dad has just the right times and left three times to come and bang-broke the whole thing.
result, the site has of course increased again to some, but when you're at it ... Meanwhile, Mann said nothing, except a reproachful:
"Christine, you know that this time because we have no time for"
(when Chris called me, he is mad or I am of always "Mausoleum"!)
then I shrug my shoulders and always reciprocate: "You have to do nothing"
This morning I have to scrape off even the last shreds of paper, then tap slots for the plugs and then I'll plaster the holes with red ribbon.
You see, it goes to ... tomorrow: o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment