(Maybe I would ask her to take off before, O))
living is basically nothing else like Fashion ... like it a thousand things, but not all would attract you. I think a thousand things as well, even with others, but I managed to finally my style and found this would remain loyal because I feel comfortable.
(My roommate, also called the husband, but also)
My "Fashion Tussi" I always assumed I was "anti-color" that is true does not. I like it, but not at my house. No red-spotted, no pink plaid, blue geblühmt no white, just like in all the nuances.
BUT, as I said - this does not mean that I do not like ...
And in this house is all exactly as I would imagine for me. 100 points! Hit!
Just the kitchen and the bathroom ... * Ohhh, I will also *
So now it's twenty minutes to ten and Tina go to bed now ... Good N8
0 comments:
Post a Comment