Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How To Do 3 Way With Your Phone

bedtimestories

I wanted to become a "before - after" picture show, but unfortunately I deleted all the images. For I have redecorated the bedroom, or converted. But, you see that then it probably until next time - maybe tomorrow if I can do it.
Conversion, yeah ... the vexed subject o) but nice to have you in demand. .
to
So, tomorrow will make the ceiling in the hall ready and then it finally goes further
In the bathroom, pulling up a slope toward white - down a tendency to black.
Speak - ceiling and floor are done and hopefully the rest will follow soon.

I have to do now final, as the Mausoleum me "Wuthering Heights" with him and I look now ... hopefully it's good: o) ... something for the heart ... Tine

0 comments:

Post a Comment